Manager, Business Continuity IT Audit
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in the Internal Audit Department to...
- Coordinate and assist business areas with BCP related testing to include, notification, tabletop, integrated plan, 3rd party, and incident management tests,
- Facilitate the development of business continuity strategies and solutions, including BIAs and documentation through collaboration with business process owners,
- Assist with 3rd party BCP reviews and due diligence,
- Coordinate with technology teams on Disaster Recovery planning and testing,
- Support other processes as applicable, such as governance documentation integration, to continually mature governance capabilities,
- Create/administer awareness programs on the importance and role of BCP within Tapestry Inc.
- Execute Information Technology audits as defined by management and the Audit Committee,
- Identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations. Communicate or assist in communicating the results of audits and consulting projects to management,
- Bachelor's degree, Information Technology (area of study in Business Continuity, Resiliency, Disaster Recovery, Incident Management, Crisis Management, or related field preferred)
- Self-Starter with Strong Project Management skills who requires minimal supervision and the work ethic and ability to stay on plan
An outstanding professional will have...
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with sensitivity to cultural diversity
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.