Manager, Commercial Marketing
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Somerville
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Helps develop and fully manages a comprehensive and consistent creative toolkit for the global Outlet Channel that includes both window and in-store creative)
- Responsible for executing global campaigns and in-store creative for FOC and Non BU campaigns.
- Develops creative briefs for all Non BU and FOC campaigns for internal or agency execution.
- Leads kick-off meetings and internal creative reviews with creative team, unless otherwise determined.
- Work cross-functionally with the Global Retail Merchandising team and the BU's to develop and release monthly / seasonal creative supporting key styles
- Collaborate with the Global Retail Environments team to roll-out a consistent window and in-store display system for FOC, SIS and zoning.
- Disseminate seasonal project timelines and drive collaborative creative processes internally.
- Update internal status documents and inform regions/stakeholders of key date changes.
- Responsible for implementing yearly and/or seasonal FOC (Outlet) and Non BU global photo shoots together with the Planning Team.
- Work closely with regions to ensure that global guidance is executed effectively through routine calls, travel and sharing best-practice documents.
- Creates and releases campaign recap decks sharing regional execution, best practices, competitor analysis, and areas for improvement for future work.
- Supports in the development of key planning/strategy/budget decks.
- Oversees status calls, presentations, etc. (Depending on size of project, manager should lead conversations, prepare for all agenda/materials for the discussions as well as write and send call notes/recaps)
- Use quantitative and qualitative metrics pre and post campaign launches to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Build relationships with key regions, agencies, and internal stakeholders.
- Remain up to date and integrate new trends in the commercial marketing industry with ecommerce being the priority.
- Commercial Team.
- Planning Team.
- Global Ecom & GRE.
- Retail Team.
- Key regions: Europe, UK & PNA
- Systems: PO's, Budget Tracker, Teams, Sharepoint
- Creative Agencies
- External Partners
- University Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing, Retail Marketing, Design or Production, Project Management, preferably in the Sports and/or Fashion industries.
- Be comfortable working under a matrix structure.
- A proven track record of successful management and implementation of complex projects.
- Strong knowledge of fashion, sport, and lifestyle retail marketplace.
- Strong understanding of visual and digital experience design as it applies to the retail environment.
- Proven ability to work independently and multi-task on numerous projects but still meeting deliverables and timelines.
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box, entrepreneurial spirit, and energy.
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills in English.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time