Manager, Creative Operations, Aerin Beauty
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Manager of Creative Operations, AERIN will manage the full lifecycle of creative programs from receipt of brief into creative department through final release. Drive partnership between Creative department and cross-functional teams. Serve as the creative department point-person, connecting dots on large 360 programs across departments to ensure full transparency and awareness on asset creation, creative team workload and project prioritization.
- Project manage creative requests-Ensure all creative requests and briefs are received in necessary timeframe, delivered on time and with budget awareness.
- Deep understanding of brand's marketing calendar, understanding when briefs are due, driving timeline with marketing and thoroughly reviewing all briefs to ensure strategy is clear and necessary content is included.
- Create full end-to-end timelines for all creative projects, track major milestones and clearly communicate and escalate timing risks in appropriate creative meetings.
- Create and drive agenda for creative reviews. Present program updates, timing and key milestone moments. Encourage feedback at correct points in process, communicate potential risks and recommend solutions.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to receive creative requests, facilitate and maintain effective communication throughout project lifecycle (timelines, routing, job prioritization).
- Partner closely with the creative team ensuring they understand project priorities, marketing objectives and timing implications.
- Continuous partnership with Art Production team to drive photoshoot dates, post-production timelines and assist in shot list curation.
- Undergraduate College degree.
- Position requires 5+ years relevant work experience in a creative environment.
- Deep knowledge of creative teams/workflow with an emphasis on management of digital projects.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage complex 360 programs across an array of creative channels.
- Must be able to read and understand a creative brief, translating marketing objectives for creative team and ensuring all detailed content is within brief to enable creative to successfully create.
- Ability to manage time and work both independently and in partnership with team.
- Proactively questions current state workflow and seeks ways to improve/streamline process.
- Excellent communication skills, lover of creative people and process.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications. General knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.