Manager, Creative Operations, Clinique North America
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
design-related projects, including content for digital, social, print, and visual
merchandising in Department Stores and Open Sell environments. In collaboration
with our stakeholders, Regional Program Director, and Global Design PMO, this
position drives projects to successful on-time conclusions within budget and
scope. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely withProgram Director to understand scope, deliverables, required resources,work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives; responsible forcreating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Identify keydependencies needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Work with ProgramDirector, Creative Ops Director, and stakeholders to identify risks andopportunities across multiple projects within the department.
- Work closely withCreative Operations Director and stakeholders for complete processdevelopment.
Monitoring, Evaluating, and Reporting:
- Drive aspects ofthe governance process including monitoring and reporting out projectprogress, major issues/risks requiring escalation, and enforcing projectconstraints (schedule/scope/resources).
- Issue projectagendas before meetings to ensure goals and objectives are met at everymeeting.
- Conduct weeklyproject status reviews with Regional and Global teams to align allstakeholders on priorities and schedule.
- Monitor andmanage scope by ensuring any changes are documented, prioritized, approvedand reported to all business teams and stakeholders; must be able to helpstakeholders quantify scope changes in terms of budget, time, and resourceimplications.
- Break downcomplex projects into actionable steps hold key stakeholders accountable.Problem-solve obstacles to execution of work requests. Negotiate new timeschedules as needed.
- Manage resourceallocation (creative/copy teams) to ensure deliverable specifications aremet and delivered on time.
- Evaluate the rootcause of deviations from the plan; report and resolve escalated businessissues and remove productivity barriers.
- Conductpost-project reviews with all stakeholders to analyze project successesand opportunities for improvements.
Financial and Administrative:
- Managecross-project dependencies, prioritizing and coordinating shared resourceswith other project managers.
- Monitor assignedinternal and external costs to ensure they are within the overall budgetplan.
- Review WIPs andfinal billing reports.
- Minimum of 5 years'experience in project management for an in-house creative team or agency.
- Excellentunderstanding of creative process in digital and print.
- Well versed inexecuting a portfolio of campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Great projectmanagement abilities with a can do, self-starter attitude.
- Experience workingwith internal and external teams to develop and negotiate project scopesand budgets.
- Ability toself-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tightdeadlines.
- Proficiency inMicrosoft Office 365 is required.