Manager, Creative Operations, Creative Content Hub, North America
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Work closely with Program Director to understand scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives; responsible for creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Identify key dependencies needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Work with Program Director, Creative Ops Director, and stakeholders to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
- Work closely with Creative Operations Director and stakeholders for complete process development. Monitoring, Evaluating, and Reporting:
- Drive aspects of the governance process including monitoring and reporting out project progress, major issues/risks requiring escalation, and enforcing project constraints (schedule/scope/resources).
- Issue project agendas before meetings to ensure goals and objectives are met at every meeting.
- Conduct weekly project status reviews with Regional and Global teams to align all stakeholders on priorities and schedule.
- Monitor and manage scope by ensuring any changes are documented, prioritized, approved and reported to all business teams and stakeholders; must be able to help stakeholders quantify scope changes in terms of budget, time, and resource implications.
- Break down complex projects into actionable steps hold key stakeholders accountable. Problem-solve obstacles to execution of work requests. Negotiate new time schedules as needed.
- Manage resource allocation (creative/copy teams) to ensure deliverable specifications are met and delivered on time.
- Evaluate the root cause of deviations from the plan; report and resolve escalated business issues and remove productivity barriers. Closing:
- Conduct post-project reviews with all stakeholders to analyze project successes and opportunities for improvements. Financial and Administrative:
- Manage cross-project dependencies, prioritizing and coordinating shared resources with other project managers.
- Monitor assigned internal and external costs to ensure they are within the overall budget plan.
- Review WIPs and final billing reports.
- Excellent understanding of creative process in digital and print.
- Well versed in executing a portfolio of campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Great project management abilities with a can do, self-starter attitude.
- Experience working with internal and external teams to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.