Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
This position will report to the Senior Director, North America Marketing.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Manage the team responsible for working with cross-functional business partners to align messaging strategies and audiences.
- The manager will both lead the team and be involved in day to day hands-on work.
- Use our in-house database and segmentation tools to select audiences and deliver to email, direct mail, text messaging, and media partners.
- Ensure the creation and recording of metadata around our campaigns to support reporting and analysis.
- Manage marketing effectiveness reporting and create new reports/dashboards for marketing users.
- Manage, execute and plan our measurement and testing roadmap to optimize customer engagement.
- Work with vendors and internal partners to scope new marketing programs and build new workflows
Extra consideration for candidates with experience in...
- Using R or Python to build automations and visualizations
- Experience using AWS including EC2, Redshift, Lambda, s3
- Parallel distributed processing concepts - especially related to SQL query optimization
- A basic familiarity with various machine learning concepts including clustering, tree-based classification, neural-networks and dimensionality reduction
- Strong technical skills and familiarity working with large customer data sets.
- 3-5 years using SQL with relational databases; you should have an advanced skillset.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in any industry, government, military, or other organization. We just ask that you have a passion for fashion.
- Have a natural curiosity and passion for using data drive greater customer centricity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams with varied needs.
- Modern management approach; ability to motivate a team and foster career development.
- Be an advocate for the customer, champion the customer data and share insights proactively
- Ability to prioritize workloads appropriately with respect to urgency and potential impact.
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.