Manager, CRM (Email/Loyalty/App/Sms)
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : El Segundo
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Direct Message Marketing: Manage the direct messaging campaign process (from initial ideation, consumer/content strategy, technical execution), execute A/B tests, & optimize segmentation strategies. Direct messaging marketing includes:
- Email Marketing (3.5M consumers)
- App Messaging (15K consumers)
- SMS Messaging - program to be launched, led by the CRM Manager
- Loyalty Program (Makeup Crew): Manage NYX Professional Makeup's loyalty program, Makeup Crew. Design consumer programs (Makeup Crew exclusive events, Makeup Crew special perks, etc.) to strength the program's value proposition for the consumer, & develop specific CRM campaigns exclusively for loyalty members. With partnership of Consumer Marketing Intern, manage day-to-day support (e.g. consumer issues, platform integrations, etc).
- Consumer Acquisition Programs: Manage name collection & consumer data enrichment initiatives, including design/implement of sign-up forms (with direct integration to 1st party database) at point-of-sale & on nyxcosmetics.com, consumer acquisition campaigns (including Sweepstakes, Organic Social Sign-Ups, Events, etc.), & consumer profile enrichment campaigns. Lead data acquisition & enrichment initiatives at NYX retail stores with focus to increase D2C consumer lifetime value.
- Consumer Analytics: Responsible for consumer analytics & behavioral reporting, leveraging L'Oreal USA's 1st party database. Identify, analyze, & interpret key customer trends or patterns; leverage analyses to optimize CRM strategizes. Analyses include:
- Campaign performance (CRM engagement & sales metrics by campaigns, content, segments)
- Consumer growth (new customer acquisition, repeat/retention rates, cross-channel purchase)
- Consumer lifetime value (decile analysis, top consumer analysis, product loyalty analysis)
- Basket analysis (products purchased together at a transaction & customer level)
- Loyalty performance (membership growth trends, pro program, & incremental value of loyalty) Position reports to the Sr. Manager, Consumer Marketing on the US Marketing Team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the campaign creation & execution:
- Partner with marketing leads to create briefs, provide creative feedback, & route creative through final approval
- Schedule campaigns & manage the master CRM calendar, lead audience strategy, & ensure accuracy of execution by the Consumer Marketing intern
- Brainstorm, execute, & report on meaningful A/B test cases on copy & creative
- Refresh existing & create new data driven email triggers (Welcome series, Reactivation series, etc.), reflecting new brand creative & incorporating new rich data from the L'Oreal's 1st party database.
- Launch SMS as new CRM channel & integrate with our existing data infrastructure (Salesforce Marketing Cloud & L'Oreal's 1st party database)
- Develop & execute name collection campaigns, including Sweepstakes, Instagram Stories Swipe Ups, event name collection, etc.
- Manage the loyalty program: launching new consumer programs & overseeing day-to-day support (e.g. consumer issues, platform integrations, etc).
- Develop real-time automated reports connected to L'Oreal's 1st party database to uncover actionable key insights around campaign performance, consumer growth & lifetime value, & purchasing behaviors.
- Bachelor's Degree: minimum cumulative 3.00 GPA
- At least 3-5 years experience managing CRM & Email/Loyalty programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook)
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other ESP
- Previous experience with analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand, propose, & refine customer segmentation strategies
- Ability to extrapolate key learnings from data sets through partnership with data analystsPreferred
- Previous experience in e-commerce &/or digital marketing a plus
- Demonstrated ability to influence & foster collaborative relationships
- Passion for the Beauty/CPG Industry