Manager, CRM & Loyalty
Country : USA
State : New York
County : New York County
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
Michael Kors has always been involved in philanthropy, fighting hunger for more than 20 years. A longtime supporter of God’s Love We Deliver, he has worked with the New York-based organization to help distribute meals to people with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other serious illnesses. In 2013, he partnered with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to help fight world hunger by designing the 100 Series watch. A portion of the proceeds from his special-edition timepiece helps WFP deliver food to children through its school meals program.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a Loyalty marketing calendar inclusive of necessary incentives, partnerships, and messages to drive purchase frequency. Identify opportunities for program evolution and action upon these opportunities for future success.
- Work closely with the Advanced Analytics team and channel owners to identify new opportunities to profile and segment our customer database. Develop a holistic cross channel testing strategy to support ongoing optimization (e.g. tier migration, re-activation).
- Ensure consistent, accurate reporting on Loyalty, database growth and customer retention
- Identify new database growth opportunities that will drive sign-up rates instore and online. Test new methods of capturing data either through technology improvements, strategic partnerships, or program enhancements
- Partner with field sales organization to continue to optimize the Loyalty program based on direct customer feedback and operational needs.
- Build and maintain an eco-system of triggered customer journeys that are tailored around the individual. Leverage technology to automate and test personalized content at scale.
- Partner with other departments to drive personalization across all of the marketing channels, particularly email, social and the web
- Work closely with IT and Analytics to manage the CRM database, including ongoing DB hygiene and testing /validating new data integrations
- Support the global business from a CRM perspective on the roll out of key retention activities both in the US and globally
- Develop process and procedures necessary to link international partners with programs (CRM & Loyalty) initiated at corporate HQ.
- 5-7 years' progressive leadership experience in multi-channel retail marketing; solid understanding of retail and e-commerce business required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Solid loyalty program management experience required
- Ability to review metrics on an on-going basis, analyze, draw conclusions and recommend immediate action
- Hands on experience in customer contact management and marketing through multiple channels: email, direct mail, and digital channels
- Solid understanding of analytics, including segmentation and modeling and applicable metrics for all tactics and channels
- Entrepreneurial; ability to drive forward with goals independently