Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
- Develop and execute measurement and reporting which accurately reflects business results and informs future decisions
- Makes recommendations for improving targeting and engagement strategies and processes
- Monitors and maintains data quality and integrity
- Design effective and impactful reports/visualizations for business and technical audiences
- Partner with Brand Marketing and Ecommerce teams to capture measurement and analytics requirements for business success
- Identify opportunities for site optimization based on web analytics data
- Provide guidance to cross-functional partners and global counterparts on web analytics best practices to maintain alignment across Tapestry brands and regions
- Perform user acceptance testing for tracking enhancements prior to launch
- Troubleshoot web analytics tracking concerns and tag/pixel implementation in partnership with e-commerce business partners
Manager - Digital Marketing Analytics
The Manager of Digital Marketing Analytics, will be responsible for managing and monitoring reporting and business monitoring to fuel the growth of Tapestry's e-commerce properties internationally. This role will report to the Global Digital Performance, Operations, and Innovation group, which supports all of the Tapestry brands. They will deliver information, insight, and recommendations to optimize Tapestry's digital business, while supporting a data-driven culture. This leader will champion how data and analytics transform the way we work, the way we engage with our customers, and the way we drive business value
- Hands-on, advanced skills with Google Analytics and data visualization tools
- Hands-on advanced skills with digital media platforms including Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and SQL a strong plus
- Outstanding attention to detail and a focus on driving revenue
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with partners at all levels
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.