Manager, Digital Marketing - Bath & Body Works International
Country : USA
State : Ohio
County : Franklin County
Town : Reynoldsburg
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The ideal candidate will bring a growth mindset and a passion for driving results that achieve continuous and outsized incremental return on investment with each consecutive initiative.
- Work in partnership with leadership to develop strategy, roadmap and testing plans for paid social and display with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend and new customer acquisition in identified international markets.
- Manage relationship with external operating partners from multiple regional franchises.
- Assist in developing tactics and business cases to support incremental investment in new programs.
- Manage campaign execution with partners to ensure all e-mail, display ad, and other marketing tactics are executed with precision and excellence.
- Leverage global capabilities to target localized content to key markets.
- Stay abreast of new developments in world markets and their impacts to market risks & opportunities.
- Identify market-specific consumer preferences for media consumption and incorporate into customer acquisition and retention tactics.
- Build strong partnerships with Marketing, Digital Operations and International Stores partners upon whom there will be dependencies and/or need for coordination relating to campaign design & execution.
- Provide general business management, reporting, and thought leadership to support International growth.
- Bachelor's Degree - Marketing, Analytics, or related field of study
- 6-8 years' work experience in performance marketing and digital marketing
- High degree of experience in marketing analytics and performance measurement
- Ecommerce experience required and retail experience a strong plus
- Experience in direct management of Social Platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest) and programmatic display and familiarity with agency management of these channels
- Able to work independently on a small team managing relationships and influencing global partners
- Curiosity and a global mindset a must
NOTE: MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.