Manager Digital Marketing, Paid Social & Display
Country : USA
State : Ohio
County : Franklin County
Town : Reynoldsburg
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Manager, Social & Display will be responsible for developing and managing the end-to-end strategy of Paid Social and Display media as well as overseeing the agency partners leading operational execution. Focusing heavily on increasing user acquisition, this role will require a highly analytical, creative and innovation focused view that will foster break through thinking. The ideal candidate will bring a growth mindset and a passion for driving results that achieve continuous and outsized incremental return on investment with each consecutive initiative.
- Work in partnership with leadership to develop strategy, roadmap and testing plans for paid social and display with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend and new customer acquisition
- Partner closely with key stakeholders (analytics, finance, merchandising, creative, operations, stores, loyalty) to ensure alignment and understanding of business goals
- Effectively leverage external media agencies in high level channel planning and strategy as well as daily campaign performance optimizations.
- Continually evaluate paid social and display landscape and seek out new, innovative partners and capabilities that can grow the business
- Maintain strong knowledge of inner workings and status of all campaigns, identifying and quickly resolving challenges and acting in real time to best strategically allocate budget.
- Oversee the execution of the channel analysts, and support where needed
- Guide day-to-day workflow and establish effective communication between team of channel experts, ensuring all timelines and milestones are met while challenging the team to be 'best in class'
- Optimize audience strategies and personalization leveraging both first- and third-party data to ensure the right customer sees the right message at precisely the right time
- Exceptional, expert level understanding of all aspects of display and paid social marketing including ad technology, DSP's, measurement and attribution tools along with a record of driving innovation
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, performance driven culture with shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily digestible stories
- Ability to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with internal and external partners
- Proven ability to grasp both the art and science to draw insights from data and drive test and learn agenda
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint. Background in marketing analytics tools a strong plus.
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity & innovative thinking, proactively digging beneath the covers to identify relevant, data-based facts
- Bachelor's Degree - Marketing, Analytics, or related field of study
- 6-8 years' work experience in performance marketing and digital marketing.
- High degree of experience in marketing analytics and performance measurement
- Ecommerce experience required and retail experience a strong plus
- Experience in direct management of Social Platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest) and programmatic display and familiarity with agency management of these channels.
- Experience leading and developing a team of digital marketing professional
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.