Manager, Ecommerce Key Accounts
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Los Angeles
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Reviewing company reports to build an understanding of customer objectives and direction
- Planning, developing, agreeing and implementing an annual joint business plan with Amazon and other national e-tailers
- Monitoring and reviewing business plans with your customer and e-Data Analyst, and activating contingency plans when needed
- Managing sales forecasts and investment plans, and providing weekly estimates on sales projections
- Designing an annual promotional program for each brand across all platforms
- Liaising with our Shopper Marketing team and other cross-functional teams to deliver national marketing plans, achieve sales objectives and meet customer and consumer needs
- Maximizing the commercial value of the consumer insight data from ARA Premium and Google Analytics
- Agreeing promotional forecasts and monthly promotional support packages with Demand Planning
- Reviewing promotional activity analysis to maximize key learnings
- Fostering relationships with customers' forecasting and supply chain teams
- Developing strategic plans to build specified categories of business to deliver company, customer and consumer objectives
- Lead and build capability of management team to execute the perfect store and customer experience.
- Liaising with media agencies and brand teams to align on sufficiency plans and execution of key market activities and initiatives
- Prospect and manage new 3rd party marketplace opportunities and relationships
COTY, Calabasas, CA, US
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
Interested in this opportunity? Please send your application to [First Name] at AAA_BBB@cotyinc.com
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or other relevant study
- 2 years+ experience in consumer or professional goods, Beauty/Fashion industry a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- Results-driven and able to work with the cross-function teams to achieve sales
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self- starter, and be able to work independently. Strategic thinker.
- Ability to travel up to 1x per month/quarter, as neededCore Competencies
- Strategic Planning
- Analysis, particularly in Microsoft Excel and/or SQL
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Process Improvement
- Business DevelopmentWe are Coty - and our people make us who we are.
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you'll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty - and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking - we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We're quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you'll expect it of them - we're a team and we help each other. We're all in it together - irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we're not just here for the ride, we want to change things.