Manager, Ecommerce Site Merchandising - Philosophy.Com
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Manager, Ecommerce Site Merchandising - philosophy.com
The Manager, Ecommerce Site Merchandising - philosophy.com will support the daily operations of the philosophy brand for the ecommerce channel. They will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience across all devices to convert and educate consumers.
- Assist the Manager in the day-to-day activities related to the eCommerce site and customer experience including content, product, and promotion setup
- Manage & schedule creative content, including homepages, landing pages, & working with our partners to find new and creative ways to use content on site considering best in class UX practices.
- Manage SEO Optimizations on site. Suggest & Implement technical enhancements & merchandising to optimize Natural Search Channel. Partner with the Global Team to create new customer centric content for the website.
- Manage the QA process as it relates to site standards
- Coordinate all briefing for upcoming promotions and launches as related to on-site needs
- Own all new product launches on site (Including, but not limited to: product setup, merchandising across the site and within categories, search terms)
- Assist Manager in the project management of long-term strategic projects for eCommerce including but not limited to site enhancements, A/B testing, SEO updates
- Gather website analytics and perform weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc site experience analysis, identifying opportunities to enhance customer experience, facilitate navigation and drive conversion
- 2-3 years' experience required with at least 2 years in eCommerce
- Bachelor's degree required
- Candidate preferably brings experience in retail or with a beauty products company
- Proficient in MS Windows (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Detail Oriented Team player with excellent merchandising, reporting, and time management skills together with the ability to work across functional areas (sales, marketing, operations, creative, etc.)
- Salesforce CommerceCloud/Demandware and JIRA experience is required
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-reliant and ability to work in creative, unstructured environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and presentation skills SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Digital Focused - Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a must. Experience in E-Commerce UX best practices, HTML/CSS/Java Coding & Re-platforming site structures are also beneficial.
- Analytical - Capability to perform thoughtful analysis of data & ability to parse out key actionable metrics, Reporting clearly
- Organized - Detail-oriented, Time management skillset, Problem solver.SPECIAL SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Creativity and Innovation- Creativity, Business Savvy, Originality, Intuition