Manager, Ecommerce Technology
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Los Angeles
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Serve as a primary IT contact with digital marketing and eCommerce teams on IT projects
- Collaborate with the Global Digital & Corporate IT teams on the effective implementation of the Coty Group digital strategy and solutions.
- Provide technical insight to the digital teams in the areas of digital and e-commerce strategy, planning, evaluating, prototyping, security and implementing
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for digital projects from the definition phase through to implementation.
- Collaborate in implementing from an IT perspective, the digital marketing strategies supporting the Division / Brand / Global Digital roadmap
- Exhibit a broad understanding of the IT backbone of digital marketing and e-Business systems, leading industry trends and project delivery to enable the deployment of effective, efficient, competitive digital systems solutions across the different consumer touch points
- Acquire solid understanding of the "big picture" Division / Brand / Global Digital and e-commerce programs, working closely with each level of the organization
- Maintain close awareness of internal customer's priorities and activities and how they relate to overall objectives.
- Influence the Group Digital IT solutions to deliver the best Digital IT answers for the local marketTHE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or other relevant study
- 2 years+ experience in IT consumer or professional goods, Beauty/Fashion industry a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- Results-driven and able to work with the cross-function IT and ecommerce teams to achieve sales
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self- starter, and be able to work independently. Strategic thinker.
- Ability to travel up to 1x per month/quarter, as neededCore Competencies
- Strategic Planning
- Analysis, particularly in Microsoft Excel and/or SQL
- IT understanding and ecommerce applications
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Process Improvement
- Business Development
- Scrum and agile methodology (Must have)
Manager, eCommerce Technology
Coty Professional Beauty | Los Angeles, CA (Calabasas)