Manager, Events & Promotions n.a
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Communication
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Responsible for overseeing event logistics & budgets, and working closely with internal partners for both the New York City Market (consisting of 4 stores: 57th Flagship Next Door, Soho, Wall Street and Hudson Yards) as well as the Canadian market (consisting of 14 stores in Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary & West Edmonton). ~65% of time on NYC events and ~35% on CAN events. Minimal travel aka ~4x a year to CAN.
- Partner with the NY/CAN local store teams on event details/logistics and execution for events and promotions - namely VIP customer events, Business and Charitable partner events, to help drive incremental sales and client traffic in store. Collaborate with CVM to ensure event directives are in line with CVM guidelines for each product category.
- Manage major event recaps, event calendars and Tiffany executive communications.
- Schedule and lead regular meetings with Market CDMs to ensure event calendar and Retail Event and Donation Budgets are on track and in line with expectations
- Support any and all café / pop-up installations that would take place in these markets together with cross-functional teams.
- Oversee and execute all events in New York featuring brand partner Patek Philippe, in partnership with local retail colleagues as well as the PP brand team, from the initial planning through event execution and post-event recap. Collaborate with local Tiffany/Patek markets to ensure event format resonates with local customers and is approved by Patek Philippe team, and is within existing budget both for TCO and PP. Create custom invitations, manage overall budget and provide oversight to ensure events maintain Tiffany's elevated standards. Responsible for obtaining all approvals from Patek Philippe managing event budgets, working closely with CVM and all necessary external vendors.
- Oversee the management of all temporary event staff and external production vendors as related to Manager's projects.
- 8-10 years special events experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Highly detail-oriented with proven ability to execute with excellence
- Experience in executing events of all sizes, leading projects and effectively managing budget and timelines
- Proven to think Proactively and creatively in approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Polished and able to comfortably interact with high level executives
- Willingness and ability to work intermittent extended hours to cover events
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Highly organized