Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Spearhead the Strategic Costing Process for the Brand. Liaise with brand Senior Management, Global Marketing and the brands' functional teams to launch innovative products that meet strategic profitability objectives.
- Partner with the Global Marketing teams to develop accurate cost estimates for new product launches as well as sets and limited life offerings. Contribute to improving the accuracy and timing of cost estimates.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing and the brands' functional teams for the purpose of achieving the optimal costs for new products while maintaining brand equity and innovation.
- Provide early margin impact analysis on new products at a regional and global level and prior to any purchase commitments being made. Work closely with Global Marketing to improve profitability on products that don't meet corporation and brand targets.
- Perform Strategic Planning and "What if Scenarios" involving current/future year COG impacts of new product scenarios. Analyze the year over year impact of sets and limited life.
- Collaborate with brand FP&A, Global Marketing and Global Business Planning on SKU Profitability and SKU Rationalization processes for new and existing products with the objective of maximizing portfolio profitability.
- Contribute to the development of return-on-investment (ROI) modeling for new launches in coordination with brand FP&A, Global Business Planning and Global Marketing.
- Lead financial analysis of margin-enhancing Value Analysis projects for the brand to drive improvements in COG for existing products.
- Act as business partner to the brand by performing various special projects and analytics to provide insights that spur effective decision-making.
- Contribute guidance, information and analyses during the brand's annual Strategy and Plan development cycles.
Strong Excel, SAP and BI skills; experience with Tableau a plus
Highly analytical and detailed-oriented; ability to persuade and steer decision-making
Team player with strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.