Country : USA
Town : NEW YORK
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Manage the efficient and effective execution of new products and Marketing initiatives to the global marketplace.
- Develop and execute new launch timelines to support the marketing calendar ensuring consensus of milestone dates from respective business units including Marketing, Packaging, R&D, TSO, Product Development, ME, Creative, New Product Purchasing/GSR and Manufacturing.
- Ensure all milestones meet their due dates in order to achieve the target ship date by driving the process end to end.
- Resolve all timeline issues and negotiate with appropriate department and develop tactical plans when missed due dates occur to bring project back on track. Escalation of critical issues and risk to management.
- Liaison with Marketing, Product Development, Packaging, ME, Creative, R&D, TSO, GSR in all areas as they relate to product-to-market timelines.
- Participate in and play leadership role in cross functional program review meetings to discuss launch status and risk. Update Ops notes/program timelines weekly in preparation for the meeting.
- Proactively identify launch risk and manage communication to leadership through the financial risk/launch alert process.
- Lead regularly schedule meetings with NPP site groups (including 3rd party as needed) to review and update project status as it relates to manufacturing milestones, addressing any outstanding issues.
- Participate in regularly scheduled PPD meetings to review projects with core project team-- Marketing, Packaging, ME, Product Development, GSR, and Demand Planning
- Ensure all launch forecasts are entered and planning correctly in SAP global planning systems for all markets.
- Identify and implement contingency plans as required.
- Review and approve all packaging artwork and ensure corporate packaging guidelines are adhered to.
- Liaise with PDM with regard to input and maintenance of bills of material, item definition, and manufacturing locations utilizing the Package Definition System (PDS).
- Communicate product discontinuations to Basic Business group and Brand Operations
- Coordinate with Regulatory on all issues regarding product registration and alert markets of all Reformulations, Repackaging, and Production Transfers, Discontinued Products, and China registration.
- Review and maintain EXOB monthly in relation to new product launch saleable excess inputting comments and feedback to allow proper NPP action.
- Lead special projects as needed and as defined by leadership.
-5 Years Minimum Experience-Minimum Travel- Must be an excellent team player with strong analytical, negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills specifically follow up and organizational skills required.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, establish priorities and yet be flexible with an ever-changing environment.
Must demonstrate creativity with problem solving.
- Ability to use computer systems necessary to meet department objectives including Excel, Word, PDS, GCS, SAP, TLM, and IMW.
Job: Supply Chain - Corporate
Primary Location: US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 206281
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not
to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,
sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions),
gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to
otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices.
Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview,
please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.