Manager, Global Brand Operations lm
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Support Global Brand Operations Director to achieve business objectives.
- Work with GDP/MPS and SC cross-functional teams to support Brand's operational business KPI's specifically related to Global Customer Service, Cost, Quality, Inventory Management and Reformulations.
- Analyze, identify and resolve critical areas of risk, execute related mitigation strategies, and provide recommendations to Director as well as senior management in Global Brand and Supply Chain leadership on a timely basis.
- Manage the efficient and effective execution of reporting on Customer Service, and Risk Aversion opportunities. Assist Brand Operations Director in shaping business strategy as it relates to Supply Chain risks and opportunities.
- Effectively communicate business risks (both short term and long term) to the appropriate Global/Regional stakeholders to support strategic decision making.
- Engage with business partners in the identification and resolution of supply issues, including long-term Business Continuity Planning projects and opportunities
- Support the SIOP Process through the coordination of IIT and SIOP materials and analyses.
- Lead IIT and China Inventory calls for KSM's (Queens Day, 6/16, D11) bi-monthly; tracking of allocations, tradeoffs to ensure business plans are met or escalate potential $ risk.
- Assist in project management in the execution of select repacking, reformulation, FF transfer projects, particularly as they relate to cost savings and value realization initiatives.
- Collaborate on projects related to balancing inventory and destruction avoidance by coordinating and communicating effectively with the regional supply planning teams.
- Drive continuous improvement in inventory performance by reviewing and analyzing service and inventory information, adding brand intelligence to identify inventory reduction opportunities through MOQ reduction and late stage differentiation
- Participate in the execution of Global SKU Retirement Processes, the Global Line Edit/Line Maintenance process, BOM management and Phase In-Phase Out (Soft Phase) and STAR (SKU Transition and Retirement) and the analyzing and tracking of liabilities / inventory management with objective of minimizing destructions.
- Review and maintain tracking of Customer Service and Fill Rate drivers by Region and identify mitigation strategies.
- Lead special projects as needed and as defined by leadership.