Manager, Global Brand Supply Chain - Adf
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Manage the efficient and effective execution of new products and Marketing initiatives to the global marketplace.
- Develop appropriate launch timelines ensuring consensus of milestone dates from respective cross-functional departments including Marketing, Packaging, R&D, Product Development, Creative, Global Supplier Relations, New Product Planning, Project Data Maintenance and Manufacturing.
- Participate in PPD & Program Review meetings focused on the identification, mitigation and elevation of risks/costs to drive on time and in full new launch programs.
- Insure all milestones meet their due dates in order to achieve program ship dates by driving the development (NPL) process end-to-end.
- Resolve all timeline issues, negotiate with appropriate departments and develop tactical plans when missed due dates occur to bring programs back on track.
- Set up programs in Timeline Management System ensuring all milestones and the risk tool dates are updated on a weekly basis to accurately reflect program status.
- Review, update and resolve issues with Resource/Material Planning on new program progress.
- Review and approve all packaging artwork and ensure key NPL required elements are accurate.
- Liaise with all regions and affiliates on execution or service issues relating to new product launches.
- Notify Senior Brand Management of critical program issues and appropriate next steps for risk resolution and mitigation.
- Build collaborative cross-functional relationships to help support successful new product launches. Key Skills
- Project and Program Management: Sets clear objectives for project initiatives while monitoring and measuring progress and results. Understands end to end processes required to get things done; respects decision rights; delivers initiatives on time and on budget; and manages resources required to achieve results. Knows how to influence people and prioritize activities.
- Risk Management: Identifies program risks associated with the GSC function and its processes owners: suppliers, commercial, legal, operational, regulatory, ethical & reputation, financial, environmental, technological and people. Develops management and mitigation strategies as appropriate.
- Joint Value Creation: Formulates win-win plans and executes them more effectively and efficiently by focusing resources to the areas of highest returns in partnership with key stakeholders (brands, suppliers, customers).
- Brand Equity: Engages and collaborates as a business partner with Global cross-functional teams to clearly understand business requirements and offer solutions and opportunities to solve critical business needs while creating value.
- Continuous Improvement: Efforts to remain competitive by identifying areas needed for transformational change within the function or organization. Includes initiatives to improve the product, process, technology, and/or services to see incremental or breakthrough improvements resulting in stronger business results. Shares best practices and/or trainings across the function.
- Market Intelligence and Operational Response: Identifies market trends and operationalizes capabilities. Partners with stakeholders by recognizing, influencing, and communicating changes that will impact the business and converting it into action within the Supply Chain