Manager, Global Brand Supply Chain - Smashbox
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Culver City
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
On a timely basis, effectively manage the execution of all global launch initiatives for the assigned business category from inception of project to shipment of product through the Supply Chain organization, ensuring costs and inventory management objectives are met.
- Manage the efficient and effective execution of New Product Launch (NPL) to the global marketplace.
- Identify and elevate program risk to the cross-functional team and direct manager and Senior leadership.
- Develop appropriate launch timelines (within NPL stage gate process and TLM system) ensuring consensus of milestone dates from respective business units including Marketing, Packaging, R&D, Product Development, Creative, New Product Purchasing/GSR and Manufacturing.
- Resolve all timeline issues and negotiate with appropriate department and develop tactical plans when missed due dates occur to bring project back on track. Identify when contingency plans are needed and project manage the development and implementation of these plans.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with internal and third-party New Product Planning (NPP) teams to review and update project status as it relates to manufacturing milestones, addressing any outstanding issues.
- Participate in and prepare Hot List and Recap for bi-weekly PPD meeting (led by Marketing).
- Lead and prepare documentation for bi-weekly Program Review meetings.
- Provide input for Senior Leadership documentation for bi-weekly Sr. PPD meeting (risk elevation).
- Review and approve all packaging artwork and ensure corporate packaging guidelines are adhered to.
- In coordination with Project Data Maintenance (PDM) manage the integrity of bills of material, item definition, and manufacturing locations utilizing ELC cornerstone and SAP systems.
- Coordinate with Regulatory on all issues regarding product registration and alert markets of all Reformulations, Repackaging, Production Transfers and Discontinued Products.
- Liaise with International markets & Global Product Supply (GPS) on requirements, execution or service issues relating to new product introductions.
- Coordinate with GBP and Demand Planning teams to ensure launch forecasts are accurate; leverage the Launch Alignment tool (LA) to ensure launch forecasts will be supported on time and in full.
- Own and proactively manage inventory levels for new launches to manage against excess inventory and waste.
- College / University degree required.
- Must be an excellent team player with strong analytical, critical thinking, negotiating, and communication skills.
- Excellent follow up and organizational skills required.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, establish priorities and yet be flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to use computer systems necessary to meet department objectives including Excel, SAP, TLM, and PDS.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.