Manager, Global Business Planning, Mac
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Review and monitor new and basic business performance for respective categories.
- Support the development of new product forecasting guidelines for all markets working closely with Global Marketing, Global Brand Supply Chain, and Finance as part of the Brand and Corporate Innovation Process. Work closely with Regional Brand and Demand Planning Teams to assure robust business plans are put in place. Support monitoring and understanding of post-launch performance.
- Prepare, analyze, and issue all new product tracking reports such as the Global New Product Forecast Recaps, Newness Analyses (side-by-side) etc.
- Produce business and portfolio analytics to support the Global Brand. This includes the issuance of several standard monthly and quarterly reports as well as general ad-hoc analyses. For all standard reports provide a summary of findings and recommendations to allow the brand to address risks and opportunities to the Brand's Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Operating Plan.
- Review and monitor business KPIs. Work closely with Regional Brand and Demand Planning Teams to improve and achieve KPI targets.
- Assist the Brand with the SKU Portfolio Management process. Monitor the planned phase outs of existing items and assure they are timed with any linked successor SKU launches.
- Support process improvement initiatives which could include: drive consistent process adoption across all regions, lead continuous improvement/ enhancement to tools and processes, special projects as required to improve overall performance of the function.
- Strong knowledge of the demand planning / integrated business planning process.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills - Advanced Excel Skills (financial modeling, pivot tables, v-lookups required, Macros a plus)
- Analyzes and utilizes facts effectively for presentation to decision makers and leadership team.
- Strong Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) knowledge base.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- College/university degree required
- Position requires minimum of 5+ years of demand planning/integrated business planning (IBP) expertise. Experience in Marketing or Manufacturing in cosmetics or related industry preferred. Oliver Wight and/or other IBP credentials are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.