Manager - Global Client Development Marketing Activation
The Manager, Global Client Development Activations will be a key contributor to Tiffany & Co’s Global Client Development Strategy, driving sales growth and ongoing loyalty from both new and existing customers. The manager will be responsible for effectively developing and implementing retail client development plans to support key moments throughout the year, including brand events & marketing campaigns. This position will report into the Director, Global Client Development and will partner closely with Global Marketing, the Global Retail Sales team and Regional CRM to develop, launch, refine and scale global client development activities that align with omnichannel activities and retail priorities. S/he must have a client centric mindset, be numbers and results driven, have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as experience in complex project management.
- Manage annual client development activation plan and supporting calendars. Partner closely with regional CRM leads to refine plans to deliver on regional objectives and individual needs. Align closely with direct to customer plans to deliver cohesive client experience.
- Develop and manage innovative global retail tools and assets (ie. gifting & collateral) from concept creation to launch. Drive the creative brief process to deliver on the plan.
- Develop retail relevant content and rollout strategy. Lead execution in partnership with regional CRM leads. Obtain feedback and socialize results to foster ongoing retail team engagement.
- Identify & measure KPIs for each program to test and learn, drive accountability and / or results. Develop analysis and derive actionable insights to support ongoing optimization, strategic planning / scaling and ongoing innovation.
- Identify and execute on new opportunities to increase customer engagement, spend and loyalty.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years related work experience
- Ability to work independently or with a team and to model leadership in global, cross-functional teams with strong influencing skills
- Experience managing and influencing cross-functional teams including Creative teams, IT, Retail Sales, vendors/consultants and multiple global counterparts to develop, launch and scale new initiatives
- Infectious energy for building innovative customer experiences and passion for nurturing long-term customer loyalty
- Experience with various marketing channels (email, mail, digital, eCommerce)
- Skilled at and enjoys manipulating and understanding data and extract recommendations/propose enhancements
- Autonomous and pro-active with a “get-it-done” results-driven mentality
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Comfortable with ambiguity and creating processes in complex environments to drive progress
- Superb project management expertise including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Skilled at and enjoys manipulating and understanding data to drive actionable insights
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience working for agencies or brands in categories where executional excellence is valued (e.g.: Luxury Goods, Beauty, Hospitality)
- Experience with retail
- Relevant Master’s Degree or MBA preferred#LI-POST9