Manager, Global Creative Operations, Origins
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Creative Operations Manager position manages end to end projects for all launches and creative assets. This role will develop and maintain project schedules, oversee project development from inception to completion through being the liaison between the creative department and cross-functional partners. This role will also work hand and hand with the producer and Executive Director on the team.
- Receive and review all incoming creative requests/briefs for all Launch projects to ensure they are complete. Work with the ED to assign projects, determine timelines and ensure copy, design and final due dates are met.
- Work closely with internal departments to obtain current information on projects and provide updates, secure approvals, and manage expectations.
- Develop and publish schedules for creative projects
- Traffic all Origins programs to appropriate departments (Global, North America and Digital marketing, Product Development, R&D and Legal).
- Review layouts during route process for comments and take appropriate action.
- Update Creative Status list weekly.
- Lead weekly creative/marketing status meetings.
- Attend creative status with Brand President and review/confirm changes with Creative Department
- Update Marketing and GBSC (Global Brand Supply Chain) of current job status in by weekly merchandising meetings.
- Problem-solve obstacles and negotiate new time schedules as needed to executive projects.
- Coordinate translations and proofreading of foreign language variants.
- Manages, negotiates and overseers print production from budget to timely deliveries
- Organizes product including any comps needed for photo shoots
- Ensures timely execution of monthly launch schematics within job categories
- Break down complex projects into actionable steps that hold key stakeholders accountable. Anticipate and identify when additional resources are needed to meet goals and deadlines.
- Alert Creative team to changes in marketing objectives, revised schedules, new product information, changes in support elements, etc.
- Collaborate with Producer to ensure all shoots are executed accordingly and that all assets needs are captured
- Position requires 5+ years project management (or other related work) experience.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues at various levels.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Excellent understanding of creative process in both digital and print
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Some travel required
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.