Manager, Global Email & Mobile Marketing
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation and inclusivity.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Digital Marketing & CRM, the Manager of Email & Mobile Marketing will lead the strategy & planning for the email & mobile channel with a focus on customer engagement, retention & reactivation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop daily email & SMS planning calendars that support the brand and business objectives - to support both online & omni-channel sales
- Partner closely with cross functional teams to ensure email & SMS marketing calendar is aligned with the 360 marketing calendar, product deliveries & site experience
- Strategize on different targeting approaches, customer segmentation & journeys; work with CRM counterparts to ensure customer lists meet strategic objectives
- Submit timely briefs that clearly communicate needs and objectives
- Collaborate with creative and editorial teams on copy and creative assets needed to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure execution team is aware of timelines, priorities and set-up details
- Analyze and report on campaign performance weekly, monthly and annually; make recommendations to continuously improve our email templates, personalization and advanced features
- Collaborate on a test & learn agenda for email & SMS
- Monitor list health & develop prospecting plans to drive list growth
- Own vendor partnerships with SMS & Trigger email vendor; identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Work closely with internal and agency partners to optimize performance and improve strategy
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, best practices and techniques
- Research and stay ahead of digital innovation, exploring new digital opportunities and formulating proposals for how they can be leveraged.
- Stay abreast of competitive behavior and trends
- Experience with HTML and content management systems
- Highly analytical, metric driven, logical, creative and curious by nature
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Ready to learn, grow and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel & Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with partners at all levels
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment
Education and Experience Required
- 3-5 years Email marketing or ecommerce
- Bachelor's degree required
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.