Manager, Global Marketing Analyst
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Provide consumer insight / analytical support to consumer and product marketing teams and other internal teams by leveraging global customer database to understand multi-channel purchase behavior; evaluating marketing programs to identify opportunities and contact strategies that drive sales - including customer cultivation, retention and migration, repeat purchase analysis, reactivation opportunities and loyalty.
- Interpret brand-wide data from different sources to create key consumer insights.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to analyze multiple channel data disciplines and deliver insights that drive business growth.
- Coordinate and lead consumer marketing metrics meetings reviewing key customer metrics and trends (loyalty, PRO, consumer behavior and transactions, offline and online).
- Create and distribute monthly, quarterly and yearly consumer reports and campaign reports.
- Conduct reporting and analysis as needed for business and marketing inputs for Consumer, PRO and select retailers.
- Prepare and present analysis and reporting to business departments and management.
- Assist with regional customer database management including relationship with service bureau and analytics company, reporting and analytics, database maintenance and system enhancements, third party data flow processes, and quality control.
- Collaborate with consumer marketing, product marketing and MAC online teams on global integrated multi-channel strategy, segmentation, testing and analysis.
- Manage, review and validate data with database vendors and CMS tools and oversee file transfers between stores and 3rd party vendors.
- Partner with social media team to assist in analyzing impact of all New Media programs on core business metrics (e.g., online conversations, tonal sentiment, viral impact, search visibility, views, reach, registrations, product info, etc.).
- Compile global CRM analysis by market, review, QA, and synthesize analytical findings and provide recommendations that drive business results.
- Support marketing team in extending programs to global markets; provide education and guidance to ensure development, execution, methodology and measurement of programs are consistent with brand strategy.
- Partner with the Consumer Insights team to including both qualitative and quantitative data in key customer insights.
- Collaborate with external partners and vendors on analysis, data extracts and transfers, validations, analysis and insights.
- Provide ad hoc analysis, competitive information, presentations, status reports and meeting recaps when necessary.
- Develop brand, channel, campaign and customer benchmarks comparing against company wide and industry.
- Ensure all work and analysis is thoroughly validated to be accurate and up to date.
- Ensure all work and procedures follow the most up to date company code of conduct and data management principles.