Manager, Global Sales Operations
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Morris County
Town : Parsippany-Troy Hills
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with CoE business leads in gathering business requirements and developing design for Retail Foundation project.
- Provide a comprehensive view of current state to the project team to ensure processes are understood and accounted for in system designs. Gather information via interviews, meetings and consultations with local markets and corporate groups.
- Identify and select best practices and process optimization opportunities to establish Tiffany's future business model. Define and implement a core business model that can be leveraged across all markets to achieve scalability and agility.
- Partner with IT counterparts within Center of Excellence to ensure process and capability design can be automated with relevant Enterprise Application and is aligned to IT strategy.
- Manage backlog of processes and designs that may not be incorporated in the current phase to ensure planning and inclusion for future project phases.
- Provide transitional support to relevant parties between phases (i.e. market leaders, new project team members).Cross-Functional Communication & Partnership
- Ensure cross-functional alignment between Retail Foundation and other projects, programs and initiatives impacting the retail business.
- Partner with Operational Shared Services team in ensuring Standard Operating Procedures created are in line with Operational Excellence strategies and objectives.
- Share knowledge with business leads of parallel IT projects particularly within the COMPASS application to ensure ongoing alignment.Provide Training and Go Live Support
- Support development of training strategy and execution to ensure an impactful delivery in the local market. Partner with local market and project OCM/Training leads to identify best methods of delivery.
- Support creation of training documentation to ensure alignment with system designs and standard operating procedures.
- Serve as a resource to both the local market and project team during and following go live. Monitor any critical issues and frequently asked questions to build into strategy for future phases.
- Maintain open communication with Market leads to prioritize and deploy hypercare releases. Provide transitional support to the market while ensuring issues are being addressed. Create touchpoints with key partners to prepare and gather requirements for future phase.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Retail Operations or Project Management.
- International experience required.
- High degree of comfort with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Ability to influence other departments and leaders.Preferred Qualifications
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- Prior luxury goods corporate and retail experience.
- Knowledge of Point of Sale and Tiffany internal systems (MIPS, JDE).
- Knowledge of Tiffany internal operational processes.
- Experience with systems implementations.
- Fluency in foreign language(s).Please note that this individual will need to travel between our NJ and NY Offices (200 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10010). #LI-POST9