Manager, Global Treatment Marketing, Derm Concerns - Clinique
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- To assist the Executive Director in defining strategic objectives for the assigned Treatment categories. Responsible for helping to create 3-year action plans and successfully executing on defined objectives to grow assigned categories.
- To manage all aspects of product/program development from concept to final delivery, and consistently deliver successful products/programs on time and in budget. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manages program conception and development for assigned categories partnering closely with all necessary cross-functional teams. o Prepares all necessary paperwork (Concept Briefs, Program Briefs, Creative Briefs); Manages development and 360 support program to ensure programs are on time, within budget and meet strategic and financial objectives. o Leads meetings with cross-functional teams on status of program development.
- Responsible for keeping Executive Director abreast of assigned category performance, product opportunities and all category related information. o Monitors the performance of Clinique versus the competition to identify product need gaps and opportunities; develops and executes action plans to improve brand performance when needed. o Is the expert and key point person for performance of assigned segments (shipments, sell-thru, cost of goods, sku count, pricing and new product forecasts) as well as the competition. o Prepare Monthly Business Review documents.
- Liaises regularly with Regional marketing teams to ensure programs meet Region/Affiliate Market needs. o Responsible for providing all Regions and affiliates with timely information on programs. o Acts as key, day-to-day contact for Regions to ensure brand strategies and objectives are being met for product launches/programs. o Responsible for writing and issuing all Flashes and Creative Dossiers. o Actively participates with the teams by preparing agendas and recaps from all regional meetings
- Prepares materials for presentation of marketing plans and results to internal stakeholders, all affiliates and Retailers when applicable, i.e. Sales Meetings, Regional Roundtables, and Leadership Meetings.
- Participates in consumer research for assigned categories as needed including writing concepts and analyzing research findings.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess proactive strategic and critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations.
- Must be able to manage and develop direct report(s).
- Should be a self-starter, accountable and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Must be team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams.
- Must be highly detail-oriented with unprompted follow-through.
- Must have very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Should demonstrate a passion for the cosmetics industry.