Manager, HR Technology & Solutions
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in HR to...
- Gather functional requirements and collaborate with appropriate teams to develop recommendations on how to support system functionality and/or process
- Manage the deployment of new system functionality, processes, and/or integrations in partnership with IT and HR, including executing test scenarios and providing end user training
- Become a COE in an effort to identify trends and make recommendations to address the top issues to the HR T&S team along with playing a key role in global and cross-functional projects/programs
- Handle escalations raised by Tapestry People Services and system users for existing systems and processes that support HR
- Become an escalation point for systemic deficiencies and/or issues across core modules
- Create and maintain positions, foundation objects, table data, and as needed, employee masterfile data
- Support with maintenance of HR SOX Compliance where applicable
- Support Tapestry People Services with data audits and ensuring data accuracy
- Create business requirement documents for the processes they support
- Develop and maintain process flow charts
- Identify and document business rules associated with process
- General understanding of database relationships
- Ability to handle cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and evaluate and utilize resources as needed
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Ability to challenge convention
- Excellent attention to detail, process oriented and high-level of accuracy
- Ability to relate to, influence and collaborate with employees at all levels in the organization
- Strong computer proficiency, specifically in Excel (experience creating pivot tables, using v-lookups and filters/sorting, knowledge of formulas)
An outstanding professional will have...
- 5+ years of knowledge or experience within HRIS, ideally, with SAP SuccessFactors suite (Employee Central and Compensation Modules would be a plus)
- Knowledge or experience with Workforce Software Time and Attendance
- Knowledge or experience with SQL queries and troubleshooting data integrations
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.