Country : USA
State : California
County : Alameda County
Town : DUBLIN
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Oversee team of systems analysts and partner with HRIS functions and other Business Partners to ensure all transactions are in compliance with business rules, policies and standards.
- Manages all current and future system functionality, upgrades, and system integrations in partnership with HRIS, IT and other Business Partners inclusive of the change management required around any changes.
- Oversee and drive systems operation and maintenance in PeopleSoft and other HRIS applications.
- Set the direction and provide support to maintain data quality throughout business cycles.
- Provide training, queries, canned reports to Business partners to ensure proper tracking and proper use of systems.
- Ensure technical documentation is created and maintained. Leverage existing documentation.
- Drive effective project management efforts in support of HRIS and organization initiatives.
- Acts as Project Lead for assigned HRIS projects related to implementations, designs and deployments of core HRIS. Review of requirements and scope documents and identify risks.
- Ensure the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Ensure management is fully informed of risks, issues, challenges and provide solutions.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to the HRIS teams.
- Provide support for development of training to system users.
- Partner in cross-functional collaboration with HRIS, Business Partners, and IT
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Service
- Confronting tough issues
- Drive Results
- Analysis and Judgment
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior HRIS experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Review and analyze data to identify and resolve problems
- Use on-line systems/applications to support the work being performed
- Excellent analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information
- Ability to organize own work and set priorities with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead others by providing expertise, and to manage workload and delegate work to others
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written, with all levels of associates
- Attend to detail with accuracy
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.