Manager, IT End User Services
Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Kenosha County
Town : Kenosha
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Jockey is hiring a Manager of IT End User Services to be responsible for the front-end technology tools and services used by the organization. Responsibilities will include management of the end-user hardware, software tools and solutions. This role will be directly responsible for managing the technician support team and internship program and providing guidance and collaboration with other technology teams to deliver digital solutions to the company.
- Responsible for user tool management and key technology support of user platforms and environments
- Deliver support team call management and resolution to service levels ensuring quality service throughout the organization
- Develop and monitor support service standards
- Develop and implement user tool solutions
- Analyze and monitor workload, plan, delegate and evaluate resources to ensure successful goals are obtained for daily support needs and projects
- Hire, train, motivate and evaluate staff
- Manage and lead deployment solutions, Jamf, System Center (SCCM), Intune including deployment methodologies and best practices
- Analyze and implement new technologies to provide enhanced productivity for end user support.
- Develop, package and deploy applications to various entities within the organization
- Provide automated updates and application packaging solutions using scripting, silent installs
- Maintain images for all Windows and Mac client devices
- Identify issues and solutions for IT management and teams
- Evaluate and manage technical support systems
- Maintain Asset Inventory of devices consumed in end user environments, Life Cycle of assets including budgetary requirements and reporting
- Recommendation to enhance information technology strategies, policies, and procedures
- Conduct research of technologies that aligns with business goals, and user needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide lead technical support to 2nd level and intern technical positions.
- Provide guidance and support for IT internship program
- Contact hardware and software vendors as required to solve specific problems.
- Stay informed of trends in IT hardware and software, troubleshooting, automation technologies and other business changes that could affect end user and workstation service and support.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or the equivalent required.
- Minimum 7 years of Technical Support experience
- Expert working knowledge of workstation hardware, software, and the following operating systems: Windows 10 through Windows 7, Mac OS 10x, iOS, VMware, Parallels.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites, Office 365
- Working knowledge and experience in supporting wireless systems, network configuration, knowledge of TCP/IP, FTP, VPN, Active Directory, Apple protocols and cloud technologies
- Macintosh technical skills and experiences
- JAMF End Point Management skills and experience
- Microsoft System Center End Point Management skills and experiences
- Intune End Point Management skills and experiences
- VoIP technical skills and experiences
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, with proficient organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills required.