Manager Loss Prevention Southcenter
Country : USA
State : Washington
County : King County
Town : Tukwila
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Assume complete responsibility for building security and safety
- Respond to and report all store security and emergency situations, for example, administer first aid, escort hostile individuals from the store, help lost children, etc.
- Partner with the store manager and other store leaders to educate employees about how to reduce loss of merchandise
- Observe customer behavior for indicators of both internal and external theft, for example, fraudulent check or credit card activity, shoplifting, etc.
- Interview, hire and co ach Loss Prevention employees to ensure they meet performance standards and expectations
- Review and approve all reports to ensure that Loss Prevention incidents and cases are reported properly and document the review of detention room videotapes
- The a bility to develop and maintain productive relationships with other employees and leaders
- Strong organizational, delegation and follow-through skills
- The a bility to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency, including use of monitoring and surveillance technologies
- A comprehensive unde rstanding of both APIS and XBR ( preferred )