Manager Loyalty Operations
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Denton County
Town : Denton
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Manager, Loyalty Operations is responsible for ensuring seamless Omni-channel integration and operation of loyalty programs and private label credit cards for the enterprise. The Manager will partner closely with IT, E-commerce, Store Operations, Loss Prevention and external vendors to identify and resolve member experience issues and successfully implement new enhancements.
- Collaborate with IT, Loss Prevention and vendors to develop operational reporting and tracking to identify program and member experience issues.
- Manage and drive quick resolution for member experience issues and points of friction across the point-of-sale, website, mobile app and call center.
- Lead overall project management for loyalty program and private label credit card enhancements and optimization.
- Partner with Customer Care and Loss Prevention to respond to customer experience escalations and monitor real-time customer feedback.
- 5+ years' experience in product management, operations, loyalty marketing, customer experience or e-commerce
- Previous Omni-channel retail experience preferred
- Strong background in project management and leading cross-functional teams
- Experience writing business requirements for technology teams and partnering on technical requirements
- Working understanding of Loyalty / CRM databases
Our culture links actions to results with a Can-Do Attitude that always puts our customers' and stylists' needs first. We work together, acting as one and holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best possible results. As innovators in the beauty industry, we emphasize open communication, always seeking new approaches and fostering professional growth. We acknowledge that every team player makes a difference, and it is our shared vision and positive culture that unites us.
We offer a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and 401(K) along with a free on-site salon, a Sally's store, on-site gourmet café and discounted dry cleaning.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.#CB#LI-SC1