Manager - Loyalty Site/Merchandise
Job Title: Loyalty Site/Digital Manager: L’Oreal USA Brand Function: Ecommerce & Digital MarketingSupervisor Title: Assistant Vice President, Marketing Location: NYOJob SummaryThe Loyalty Merchandise Manager will support the LEVEL Loyalty Rewards website through online product management, merchandising, and analytics. The role requires the ability to strategize and execute best in class merchandise strategies. This includes taking initiative, working cross-functionally, and executing programs from start to finish across various digital platforms. This person should have strong communication skills and understand how to prioritize projects. This person must also be a self-starter who has the ability to work well independently and in a team setting. In addition the manager will work closely with PPD Brand Marketing leads, Education, Sales, Supply Chain/Demand Planning, and 3rd party vendors. In this role you will need the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life, while maintaining a results driven approach. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage the redesign of the LEVEL Loyalty Rewards website including UX, branding, and onsite personalization with a strong focus on mobile
- Own merchandise presentation across site– including product assortment, product presentation, product information, cross-selling and up-selling, product groupings, testing, and targeting
- Implement effective web merchandising strategies, including product categorization, on-site search results, product page optimization, and cross-sell/up-sell strategies.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Demandware Analytics and additional reporting tools to analyze effectiveness of merchandising activities
- Maintain site navigation, including optimizing sorting / filters, creating / removing sub categories as needed in Demandware based on merchandising and marketing strategies, and opportunities identified with web analytics tools
- Review onsite search behavior to constantly optimize onsite performance by merchandising the products within the search results to drive conversion.
- Actively optimize product sorting within categories as well as search results pages.
- Lead projects related to merchandising such as site features, enhancements and testing/bug resolution.
- Work cross functionally with brand marketing and teams on the creation, upload and maintenance of all product copy, including product name, product description, imagery and providing accurate product attributes
- Analyze overall sales, redemption/demand trends to anticipate products that would be most desirable in reward catalog
- Analyze member spend and tier placement to ensure enough assortment for each member; manage assortment
- Collaborate with vendors to negotiate pricing
- Track out of stock and backorder items making site adjustments accordingly
- Maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly redemption and inventory reports related to product and performance.
- Troubleshoot customer service and order fulfillment issues across all relevant systems.
- Responsible for all site content refreshes and landing page creation
- Through analytics and performance reporting, identify opportunities to enhance site experience with new technology and site enhancements by analyzing consumer behavior and key metrics (conversion, cart abandonment, etc.) and applying insights to future initiatives
- Ad hoc analyses and support on promotional forecasting, creative performance evaluations, onsite personalization, etc. Requirements5-7 years’ experience in digital marketing focused on websites, mobile marketing and content development; Agency experience a plus. At least 4 of years of digital strategy experience & E-commerceBasic Technical knowledge with experience working with 3rd party integrationsExperience with DemandWareStrong project management skillsDemonstrates strong digital visionWillingness to learn new technologies and platformsStrong analytical skills with the ability to provide optimization recommendationsExperience with Google AnalyticsManagement of budget for vendors and projectsCustomer Service Orientation and creativity in problem solvingManage risks – anticipate bottlenecks, manage project prioritization and balance the business needs versus technical considerations to deliver business results.Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication, negotiation skillsProven ability in successfully running multiple projectsAbility to self-motivate, work independently, and as part of a teamExperience with E-commerce website launchesBachelors’ degree requiredAdvanced PC skills (MS Word, Microsoft Outlook Calendar & E-Mail, Excel, Power Point)Judgment and Decision Making:- Brief development- Project management- SEO- Content Development including personalization strategies- Email marketing- Analytics and KPI development- Lead and/or collaborate on content for digital programs- Some travel may be required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.