Manager, Marketing - Running Activation And Partne…
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Somerville
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Responsible for managing the relationships with PUMA's key US running athletes, ensuring that we maximize our partnership with them via on-site events, digital content, media integration, etc.
- Responsible for managing & executing all running related events inclusive of races, expos, industry trade shows, events, etc.
- Responsible for managing and fostering relationships with key running partners such as US-based run crews and finding ways to leverage, support and maximize those endemic running communities
- Increase PUMA brand awareness, visibility and desirability by developing and executing compelling, on brand commercially relevant marketing & maximization plans that ultimately drive demand for PUMA performance product.
- Partner with cross-functional marketing team members in communications, visual experience & creative to develop integrated omni-channel marketing plans tied to our athletes, partners & races/events
- Support Marketing Leadership Team on all aspects of the running Go-To-Market Process
- Strategize & partner with the organizations & partners to drive PUMA's performance messaging within the running space
- Proactively leverage data, market insights, marketing tools and the spectrum of marketing channels to develop and execute impactful strategic recommendations
- Meet deadlines, leading internal teams, accurately budget/forecast, campaign analysis, and tracking/monitoring.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Communications.
- At least 4-6 years of brand, product or retail marketing. Management experience
- Strong knowledge of the running category, and a passion for sneaker, sport, music and fashion industries.
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Must possess strong writing, organization, and presentation skills
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to travel 15% of the time