Manager, Marketing - Running & Training
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Somerville
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Responsible for managing the relationships with PUMA's key running & training athletes, partners and events as well as building and executing plans to maximize them
- Responsible for managing the marketing strategy around key athletes & partners, ensuring they tie back to larger performance brand & business goals
- Increase PUMA brand awareness, visibility and desirability by developing and executing compelling, on brand commercially relevant marketing & maximization plans that ultimately drive demand for PUMA performance product.
- Partner with cross-functional marketing team members in communications, visual experience & creative to develop integrated omni-channel marketing plans
- Support Marketing Leadership Team on all aspects of the Go-To-Market Process
- Strategize & partner with the organizations & partners to drive PUMA's performance messaging within the running & training space
- Proactively leverage data, market insights, marketing tools and the spectrum of marketing channels to develop and execute impactful strategic recommendations
- Meet deadlines, leading internal teams, accurately budget/forecast, campaign analysis, and tracking/monitoring.
- Represent the brand and utilize the PUMA 4Keys (Fair, Honest, Positive, Creative) in all decisions, actions, processes and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Communications.
- At least 4-6 years of brand, product or retail marketing.
- Passion for sneaker, sport, music and/or fashion industries.
- Strong knowledge of the running & training categories
- Strategic and creative thinker who is outgoing and an effective communicator.
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
- Excellent writing and organization skills.
- Proven ability to work independently with limited day-to-day direction.
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms.
- 15% travel required