Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Kenosha County
Town : Kenosha
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As the Manager, Merchandising, you will be part of a globally relevant, innovative, optimistic, and authentic lifestyle brand delivering comfort for generations of families as you help drive the growth, productivity, and profitability of Jockey's key business initiatives within your assigned categories. In this effort, you will partner cross-functionally to ensure the commercialization of relevant seasonal product lines and create the optimal brand assortment that continues to delight existing and new consumers.
Specifically you will:
- Lead, coach, and develop direct report(s) within designated area. Foster a collaborative and inclusive team spirit.
- Drive in depth competitive and business trend analysis.
- Research, develop, and recommend new product concepts and identify opportunities for brand expansion - new channel - new consumers.
- Accountable for developing and recommending product assortment, pricing strategy, NPD, etc.
- Support and drive the development and implementation of key business initiatives.
- Accountable for the successful management of all aspects of Jockey's categories.
- Working across functions, drive calendar creation and adherence.
- Manage planning and development of seasonal product assortments; accountable for Product Brief issuance, integrity, and initial forecasting.
- Accountable for tracking and maintaining product line productivity to the SKU level.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Business teams, Product Development, and Design teams to drive the development of product strategies and supports sell in and sell through activities. Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding corporate financial goals.
- Minimum of 5+ years of merchandising related experience.
- Ability to manage and lead professionally and effectively.
- Demonstrates leadership through clear and authentic communication style.
- Positive leader who pro-actively manages change with urgency and persistence.
- Deep understanding of market and consumer with capability of actioning insights.
- Demonstrated ability to profitably manage and grow a business.
- Ability to analyze and extrapolate key findings to execute and drive successful implementation.
- Creative thinker able to influence and drive key strategies.
- Leverages financial principles and systems to maximize business results.
In return for your expertise, JOCKEY offers a competitive and comprehensive flexible benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Life/Vision, 401(k), educational support, paid Volunteerism program, fitness club discounts, onsite health & wellness programs, generous employee discounts, a business casual work environment, a challenging work environment, summer hours, and exciting career growth opportunities!