Manager, Merchandising And Promotions
Country : USA
State : Florida
County : Miami-Dade County
Town : Miami
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Reports to: Senior Brand Manager
Location/Market: Miami - Travel Retail
This role will be responsible for actively leading all merchandising activities in Travel Retail Americas for a selection of Beauty brands. Responsibilities will include implementing non-permanent in-store installations, by coordinating/tracking/reporting on these activities while maximizing in-store brand visibility and improving consistency across all channels.
Drive excellence in-store execution and grow market share by expressing our global brands through best-in-class visual merchandising in all channels. Create and own the temporary in-store installations in alignment with the Senior Brand Manager
- Create breakthrough and engaging animations while maintaining global standards and brand guidelines.
- Manage design and approval process with internal and external stakeholders.
- Award design and act as a liaison between production suppliers and retailers.
- Access and share guidelines and artwork for design and production vendors.
- Develop and communicate guidelines to our field team to ensure perfect execution in-store.
- Create and distribute photographic records of all activities.
- Support promotions management via TRIP appDrive perfect execution in-store in line with brand guidelines and regional strategy
- Drive with the marketing team strong toolbox to win at retail (temporary design, creative ideas to support PM, merchandising tools, retailtainement)
- Develop and communicate all planogram updates incorporating new launches and discontinuations.
- Adapt wisely planograms and space allocations to maximize retail sales and to be in line with our regional needs and priorities.
- Ensure visuals are updated as needed.
- Support the sales team to develop creative assets and tools to improve our performance at POS, engagement with consumers, and elevate brand image.
- Track in-store execution with TRIP app and guide the field team to adjust, fix, improve executions if needed
- Drive digitalization at POS with the support of the global TR teamManage forecast order quantities for merchandising items from global offerings.
Own and track merchandising budget in line with Senior Brand Manager
- Track budget and calculate ROI for each animation
- Manage the budget of merchandising tools, visual production, and temporary production
- Follow up with finance team on the creation of PO, invoicesQUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Design, or business-related field.
- 5+ years of related experience with a strong operational background in project management, especially within a visual merchandising, retail operations, or marketing department.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish. French is a plus.
- Travel Retail and beauty industry background preferred.
- Good proficiency of Excel, Powerpoint and Photoshop or other design softwares.
- Read technical CAD / 3D drawings and have good consumer goods marketing experience. No technical drawing skills necessary, just the ability to read/approve/refuse them.
- General understanding of fabrication and print processes.
- Experience managing fixture and/or print vendors a plus.
- Be able to simultaneously manage multiple projects across categories - fragrance, skincare, and makeup.
- Have strong project management skills and be able to manage multiple cross-category projects at the same time.PERSONAL & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
Be proactive, think out of the box, have good leadership skills, and embrace a can-do attitude.
Have strong communication skills.
Extremely organized multi-tasker that operates with accuracy.
Able to adapt to changes and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Strategic Skills- Planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem-solving, decision making.
Business Skills - Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management.
Creativity and Innovation Skills- Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition.
Leadership and Personal Skills- Motivating others, development of employees, communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration.