Manager, Network And Operations
Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Milwaukee County
Town : Milwaukee
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Introduce innovative, differentiating infrastructure and operations capabilities that enhance our overall competitive capabilities and enhance employee productivity.
- Build successful stakeholder relationships with other IT and business leaders by developing a clear understanding of business objectives, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those objectives.
- Provide direction on emerging technologies to successfully deliver enhanced performance, security and efficiencies of the overall IT strategy.
- Understanding of current and emerging network and operations technologies and practices, and how other enterprises are employing them.
- Manage technical and infrastructure projects. Examples would include experience delivering technology foundation in support of larger initiatives, leading network or hosting initiatives globally, managing technology transformation projects, and supporting hybrid cloud initiatives.
- Manage life cycle of networking hardware & software, establish control guidelines, including change management best practices.
- Support and coordinate initiatives comprised of multiple projects with key stakeholders of business.
- Contribute at a high level to IT security and compliance initiatives, with coordinating efforts of security team.
- Work and collaborate closely with all levels of management, external vendors and advisors.
- Manage budgetary items related to network and server operations.
- Implement and manage network and operations related projects and initiatives.
- Ensure network documentation is maintained and updated on a regular basis.
- Manage Information Technology disaster recovery program and participate in Business Continuity Planning.
- Hire, train, motivate, foster professional career development and evaluate staff.
- Develop a cohesive team environment with direct reports and project teams by providing knowledge-sharing opportunities, communications, and effective feedback and coaching.
- Three or more years of experience managing a network and/or infrastructure operations focused team.
- Five or more years working with networking hardware, software and operational services including Palo Alto, Veeam, Meraki, Exagrid, IBM, Barracuda, Juniper, routers, switches, firewalls, telecom circuits, WAN, SD-WAN technologies, Microsoft 365, Azure, Google Cloud Platforms, G Suite,
- Five or more years of experience and hands-on knowledge with networking protocols, IP routing, BGP, OSPF, working knowledge of IPsec, VPN, VRF, PowerShell, VoIP protocols, H.323, SIP, UDP, RTP.
- Five or more years of experience on designing and implementing IT strategies, cloud configurations, security infrastructure solutions for on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Previous experience designing and implementing hybrid network infrastructures.
- Designing and Administration of virtual machine environments, particularly using VMWare, Certification as a VCDX - VMware Design Expert a plus.
- Five or more years vendor management experience.
- Extensive work with 3rd party hosting providers including AWS, Azure and private cloud providers.
- Exposure to cloud VOIP platforms a plus.
- Demonstrated experience of influencing key stakeholders across the organization.
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders.
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Previous apparel manufacturing experience a plus.
Founded in 1876, Jockey International, Inc. is a privately held, family owned company with headquarters in Kenosha, WI. Started by Rev. Samuel T. Cooper as a sock company to serve lumberjacks of the day, the company has expanded into one of the most well-known apparel brands around the world. Today, Jockey products are sold in more than 145 countries. Jockey is committed to quality and innovation, and the passionate pursuit to satisfy the human need for comfort continues to be the company's hallmark. Visit Jockey.com to experience the quality and craftsmanship of the Original American Underwear brand.