Manager of Human Resources, Distribution Center
Country : USA
State : Arizona
County : Pima County
Town : Tucson
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Foster a leadership development and training-centric mentality at all levels of the organization, including coaching of the senior leadership team.
- Lead benefits communications, enrollment, and resolving related issues.
- Run compensation related to hourly and exempt-level roles and accurately distribute payroll for the associates.
- Ensure the building operations and practices are aligned with government laws and regulations.
- Lead all aspects of the performance management process for the entire building.
- Promote a culture of inclusion via recreation, promotions, and I&D training.
- 5+ years working as an HR Business Partner with direct exposure to multiple HR subject areas
- Achieved level of PHR or SPHR is preferred
- A passion for developing, coaching, and mentoring business leaders, both inside and outside of HR
- Demonstrable experience influencing business leaders and impacting the operation as a trusted business partner
- Bilingual - Spanish a plus