Manager of Solution Delivery, Core Systems
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Framingham
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you'll do
The Digital Solution Delivery organization at TJX focuses on the customer-driven experiences across the globe, including all of our eCommerce domains, mobile apps, loyalty programs, in-store digital experiences, and more. We are builders and innovators extending TJX's renowned treasure hunt experience to new audiences and fans.
TJX is looking for a Manager of Solution Delivery who will support and lead a software development team focused on our Core Digital Commerce applications. This individual will work in a fast-paced environment with opportunity to collaborate with the entire Digital IT organization. The primary focus will be leading solution delivery for our "Core" systems that support our Digital Commerce business.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Provides end-to-end management, delivery and technical oversight of the Core system capabilities, including Manhattan Enterprise Order Management, Merchandise and Financial Planning, Payment Gateway, and ERP for all current and future digital brands (Marshalls, TJMaxx, Sierra, etc.).
- Lead a team of engineers and senior engineers, both employees and contractors, to affect configuration of packaged solutions, development of new applications, and change requests to existing code in production.
- Own and drive accountability for the team's committed initiatives and milestones.
- Work with QA team and end-users to perform testing/validation for release of cubes, new reports, features, and functionality.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand and prioritize information needs and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Advise business and team members to strategize, plan and implement application solutions around Supply Chain, OMS, Inventory Planning, Payment Processing and Inventory Control Systems.
- Supports the team's growth and career development through active coaching and mentoring. Provides meaningful feedback and recommends new position requirements and participates in interviews and hiring decisions
- Solid understanding of relevant Core ERP systems and integration points, such as Merchandising, ERP, Inventory Control, Payment Processing Systems, Order Management Systems and Warehouse Management Systems.
- A software development background with knowledge of programming languages, architecture, distributed systems, middleware, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the solution delivery lifecycle including project management, business requirements, application development, testing, technologies/platforms, frameworks, and/or other methodologies
- Understanding of cloud-native environment, API management, and Microservices Architecture and patterns.
- Understanding and experience in DevOps; must have a DevOps mindset with understanding of practices like Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct multiple, geographically distributed work groups comprised of disparate skills
- Strong performance management skills to include coaching, goal setting, holding team members and self-accountable for commitments.
- Experience managing agile development teams as well as distributed teams. Experience with SAFe methodology a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, demanding, and fluid environment; remains calm under pressure, demonstrates excellent conflict management skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work up and down the organization; able to influence others to achieve results.
- Looking for a "can-do" attitude, someone who believes that nothing is impossible, is not afraid to fail, wants to learn, and is curious.
Join us and Discover Different at TJX, click here to learn more.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff - competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Framingham