Manager, Online Finance, North America
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Support the development of NA Online's digital advertising investment strategy across all company owned brand sites
- Partner with NA region leadership in identifying profitable opportunities to further capture market share through investments in new and emerging technologies
- Lead regular review of digital advertising effectiveness and conduct analysis that details the consumer's path to purchase (i.e. - cost-per-click analysis and/or attribution model development)
- Provide strategic thought leadership to cross-functional business partners on pro-forma analysis when evaluating new business propositions.
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive financial reporting that delivers timely and actionable insights.
- Identify and develop strategic ad hoc initiatives that help contribute continuous process improvement to both the NA Online and Global Online finance teams.
- Position requires 5+ years of corporate finance or banking experience
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to think conceptually
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Strong, proven P&L management, budgeting and forecasting experience a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Hyperion/Essbase experience a plus
- SAP experience a plus
- Well organized and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Job: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 208477
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not
to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,
sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions),
gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to
otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices.
Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview,
please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.