Manager, Operational Shared Services, Global Sales Operations
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Manager will gather business requirements, influence system designs, and support prioritization of needs, by consulting with local markets and corporate partners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with key project stakeholders in gathering business requirements, defining scope, and expected deliverables.
- Provide a comprehensive view of current state to the project team to ensure processes are understood and accounted for in system designs. Gather information via interviews, meetings and consultations with local markets and corporate groups.
- Identify and select best practices and process optimization opportunities.
- Partner with IT counterparts to translate business requirements and prioritize deliverables, as needed, to keep initiatives on schedule.
- In partnership with IT, define and implement solutions that are scalable and enable agility.
- Manage backlog of processes and designs that may not be incorporated within the project scope to ensure planning and inclusion for future phases.
- Provide transitional support to relevant parties between phases (i.e. market leaders, new project team members, etc.).
- Manage direct report and serve as a leader in the Global Sales Operations team. Motivate others by leading through example and providing coaching and feedback to help others develop. Ensure workflow is effectively delegated, executed and distributed amongst the team.Cross-Functional Communication & Partnership
- Ensure cross-functional alignment between other projects, programs and initiatives impacting the retail business and omnichannel roadmap.
- Partner with the Operational Excellence, Global Sales Operations team in ensuring Standard Operating Procedures created are in line with strategies and objectives.
- Share knowledge with business leads of parallel IT projects to ensure ongoing alignment.Provide Training and Go Live Support
- Support development of training strategy and execution to ensure an impactful delivery in the local market. Partner with local market training leads to identify best methods of delivery.
- Support creation of training documentation to ensure alignment with system designs and standard operating procedures.
- Serve as a resource to both the local market and project team during and following go live. Monitor any critical issues and frequently asked questions to build into strategy for future phases. Track and report effectiveness of changes that are implemented.
- Maintain open communication with Market leads to prioritize and deploy hyper-care releases. Provide transitional support to the market while ensuring issues are being addressed. Create touchpoints with key partners to prepare and gather requirements for future phase.
- Communicate findings, trends, and/or recommendations by creating charts, dashboards, scorecards, reports and/or presentations for various levels of management to aid in decision making.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Retail Operations or Project Management.
- Experience with retail systems implementations.
- High degree of comfort with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Ability to influence other departments and leaders.
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed oriented with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Ability to travel internationally.Preferred Qualifications
- Prior luxury goods, corporate, and retail experience.
- International experience.Please note that this individual will be based out of our NY Office (200 Fifth Avenue) however may need to travel to our Parsippany, NJ Office at times.