Country : USA
State : California
County : San Bernardino County
Town : Chino
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that will drive the company's future growth. We are defined by innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to achieve our goals and build our bright future together.
Centric Brands is looking for a dynamic, creative and resourceful Operations Manager to join its team. This individual must be a self-starter and team player who takes initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is excited about joining a team on a journey to accelerate transformation across Centric Brands.
The Operations manager will oversee assigned 3PL network partners to ensure they meet objectives tied to SLA's - On time shipping, fill rate and quality - reflected in chargeback ratios. Ops Manager is hands on and will be expected to visit multiple sites weekly as directed by the VP of Logistics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes a range of tasks to support processes as defined by management on a daily/monthly and quarterly basis:
- Manage Day to Day operations of the 3rd Party network to ensure alignment
- Daily Review OORs and inventory records
- Ensure DC's are aligned with resource to exceed established KPI's
- Monthly forecasting and performance reviews
- Monthly review of costs, DC and Freight
- Identify areas of opportunity within the supply chain to reduce cost while improving service
- Monitor outbound shipping requirements and freight
- Quarterly business reviews with internal and external partners
- Must be able to effectively interacts with a varied group of peers and third-party partners, to instill collaboration towards process improvements and cost reduction targets.
- Applies knowledge of DC work area processes and procedures to determine best approaches for problem resolution.
- Understands team objectives and service requirements
- Utilizes SAP and Excel to run reports and perform analysis
- Proactively identifies areas of risk, aggressively questioning potential problems and situations.
- Work with Chargeback team to ensure root cause of issue is addressed
- Responds promptly and consistently to changing customer needs and circumstances.
- Conducts weekly meetings with 3PL counterparts. Providing updates on inbound deliveries, sales forecast. Review of SLA's and chargebacks.
- Such other projects and tasks as directed by the VP of Logistics including, but not limited to:
- Participate in 3rd Party Startups, temp DC's and alternative modes of distribution to ensure success
- Product transfers
- New customer on boarding and implementation
- Supply procurement
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Able to complete accurate and efficient inventory counts and perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to comprehend and perform oral and written instructions as well as communicate processing information to management so that appropriate decisions can be made.
- Requires sound oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong working knowledge to present solutions to process flow problems.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment as assigned.
- Able to maintain a positive, professional and constructive tone with team members and management.
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.