Manager Outbound Operations
Country : USA
State : South Carolina
County : Spartanburg County
Town : Spartanburg
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Ensure all routing and shipping requirements are being followed in accordance with customer guidelines and in a consistent manner across the network.
- Maintain the shipment schedule with outbound operations to ensure timely and accurate shipments for all accounts.
- Partner with Productivity Planning and DC Operations personnel to ensure facility and departmental objectives and targets are met.
- Monitor daily routing goals to ensure targets and KPIs are achieved.
- Manage and create transparency to problem orders, in a proactive and timely manner, while working to resolve and communicate issues to both internal and external partners for assistance.
- Provide shipment estimations for month end target forecasting.
- Drive transparency and manage dependencies across key initiatives for US Distribution at both an operational and senior level by ensuring the appropriate tools, reports and visibility are available.
- Continually drive process improvement initiatives that support Service Metrics and KPIs around Routing and outbound operations.
- Work closely with Reporting and Analytics to create reporting efficiencies, areas of focus, and identify trends.
- Work independently and establish strong partnerships with all Brand's operations personnel.
- Lead and motivate by example: displaying a positive attitude and approach; demonstrating a supportive and courteous interaction with peers and subordinates alike; applying a superior work ethic to all tasks and projects.
- Associated ad-hoc responsibilities supporting US Distribution operations.
- Supply Chain Management: Distribution, Customer Service, Order Fulfillment, Omni Channel Operations / Direct to Consumer, Reporting & Analytics, Compliance and Transportation.
- 3PLs and Global Logistics.
- Brand Operations and Top Account Logistics Partners.
- Trucking Company Dispatch
- Transportation Partners
- Excellent communication skills across different levels of the organization / business.
- Strong computer skills/knowledge required - MS Office suite and WMS. MicroStrategy, Cognos or Tableau is a plus.
- Execute a high degree of analytical and logical thinking related to all aspects of outbound operations.
- A working knowledge of customer routing, routing websites, special handling requirements and transportation, preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed goals, objectives and critical deadlines with good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform work in a fast-paced setting, constantly adapting to a change-oriented environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to lead and work with diverse groups.