Manager, Outlet Ecommerce Analytics
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
We are looking for smart and scrappy individuals with a passion for discovery, innovation, and the power of advanced analytics to drive financial results and improve customer experiences. This role will work collaboratively with business partners across the organization to determine the right questions to ask, pursue the best opportunities, share insights, and develop solutions and recommendations with the customer at the forefront.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Digital Analytics to...
- Design data-driven insights for growing e-commerce revenue and increasing marketing effectiveness.
- Innovate, create and manage performance of best in class customer dashboards, leveraged across the digital team, CRM, finance, marketing channel leads, and analytics teams
- Be a thought leader in analyzing key performance indicators within outlet ecommerce; identify trends and anomalies.
- Integrate customer databases with e-commerce and marketing behavioral data to unlock new strategies and optimizations.
- Partner on all customer testing roadmaps for enhancing site efficacy and conversion.
- Partner with Tapestry digital teams, Web Production, IT and external partners to ensure that Coach's digital properties are properly tracked for business analyses.
- Collaborate with our data engineers to innovate in the sourcing, management, and use of data.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with analytics team and partners.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Natural curiosity, and enthusiasm for data science
- 5-7 years of web analytics experience, preferably with e-commerce
- Experience with R, Python and SQL required
- Hands-on, advanced skills with Google Analytics and implementation
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with partners at all levels
- Proficiency to tell compelling and concise narratives with complex data
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics into revenue driving initiatives
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment
- Bachelor's degree
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.