Manager, Outlet Ecommerce Membership
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to.....
- Lead the e-commerce strategy for brand new Coach membership program, driving recruitment, retention and omni-channel purchase behavior
- Collaborate with Outlet E-Commerce, Omni Buying and Marketing team to continuously refine and evolve the membership experience, across areas including but not limited to exclusive experiences, personalized promotions and perks, and omnichannel integration, based on customer insights and best practice
- Lead the cross-functional on-site execution for membership launches, from defining the site strategy to briefing creative teams on asset needs through to validating the experience before launch
- Work closely with Marketing and Outlet stores team to ensure consistent and seamless execution of membership program and other omni innovation initiatives across channels
- Leverage business and customer analysis to identify and recommend changes in customer journey across all channels to drive membership signup and improve membership experience
- Create and deliver actionable weekly, quarterly and ad hoc performance reporting on membership program and other digital initiatives; partner with marketing and finance on incrementality and evaluation of program rewards
- Maintain robust competitive intelligence and pulse on digital trends to ensure CoachOutlet.com remains at the forefront of innovation
The accomplished individual will possess...
- BA or BS degree preferred
- 4+ years of e-commerce experience required
- Passion for innovation and technology
- Experience developing a membership program a plus
- Strong track record in delivering on results and driving business strategies
- Exceptional ability to adapt to changing priorities and react with appropriate sense of urgency
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with partners across the organization at all levels; ability to negotiate and influence peers and members of cross-functional team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; comprehensive understanding of retail math.
- Strong listening, written and exceptional oral communication skills.
- Must have strong Excel skills; Google Analytics experience required, Demandware experience a plus.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.