Manager, PR Events - a&p Indirect Procurement
Country : USA
State : New York
County : Queens County
Town : New York
Category : Purchasing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated professional and team player, with demonstrated successful experience in Procurement, preferably in consumer facing events (i.e. brand/product launches, pop -ups) and promotion related categories.
- Works with team lead to execute category-specific supplier relationship management strategies, maintaining oversight of key strategic suppliers in close alignment with stakeholders in relation to PR, Events and Marketing.
- Examples include ensuring correct supplier set up in SAP and other enterprise systems, drafting agendas for business reviews with select suppliers, and collecting feedback from stakeholders through survey creation, distribution and analysis;
- Plans and conducts low-to-medium complexity sourcing projects, such as Requests for Proposal (RFPs) on a global, regional or local level, engaging stakeholders and the required cross-functional resources;
- Redlines and amends contracts ensuring legal adequateness, implement contracts and capture them in the system; supports contracting discussions, negotiations and contract creation process;
- Ensures uninterrupted and efficient flow of services by providing operational support as needed;
- Assists team lead with ensuring compliance with the category strategies and sourcing projects, taking into consideration Procurement Policy, Directive, Guidelines and local Procurement SOPs as well as legal and regulatory requirements;
- Helps support value generation for the business through better strategizing, structuring and organizing the supply of the assigned categories, including selecting the "right" supplier base;
- Provides manager with recommended KPI and other supplier/team performance metrics.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; Advanced Degree highly preferred
- Minimum 5+ years experience
- Microsoft Office, SAP Suite Applications
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Contract drafting and redlining skills
- Previous work experience in a creative agency or procurement-related field is preferred
- Professional Procurement Certification preferred
- 5% travel time
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.