Manager, Product Management
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Product Owner: Buy Experience
Job Title: Manager, Digital Product Owner: Buy Experience
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across our global house of brands (Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman.) We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
We're looking for a customer-centric Digital Product owner to play a critical role on the enterprise level digital product team. You'll be instrumental in shaping the vision, defining the roadmap and driving the execution of new product features that will help delight our customers and meet our company's target KPIs. This role is expected to maintain a cohesive vision with a strong customer-focus, stay informed about competitive trends, and leverage digital best practices-to drive customer engagement, conversion, and lifetime value.
It is beneficial to note that the enterprise-level Digital team, which includes this role, is newly created, in conjunction with Tapestry's ongoing strategy evolution as a stable of luxury fashion brands. The Product function is in its nascent stages at Tapestry and there is a large change management effort underway to introduce the organization to Digital Best Practices, establish the process of prioritization and outline appropriate scalable efficiencies for socializing the demonstrable revenue benefit of digital initiatives.
The role reports into the Senior Director, Global Digital Product-Buy Experiences
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Champion and drive the vision and strategy for Buy/Transact path across all sites at Tapestry
- Refine the product strategy, define and execute against a clear product roadmap to increase critical metrics for success.
- Make product decisions that are rooted in data- leveraging analytics, A/B testing and an understanding of customer needs/trends, to assess current Tapestry experiences.
- Partner effectively with cross functional business leaders-including Retail and Digital teams across markets, Customer Experience, Marketing, Creative, IT, Operations, and third party vendors-to effectively roll out and globally scale highest impact initiatives
- Move with agility to define, design and release iteratively great products that delight our customers, leveraging AB testing and continuous customer feedback collection
- Leverage an entrepreneurial and resourceful mindset and strong collaboration skills to test, pilot, and iterate on high impact initiatives
- Identify, assess, and prioritize initiatives that solve pain points, modernize and differentiate the digital checkout experience, and create inspiring customer journeys that drive checkout completion and increase RPV
- Consider product marketing and messaging
- Translate highest priority opportunities into compelling business cases that define business value and ROI.
- Monitor and maximize ongoing impact and performance of initiatives against expectations with a focus on optimizing both product and processes to continually improve ROI
- Continually scan competitive landscape and technology advancements to identify best practices, emerging trends, and innovation opportunities
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications
- Coordinate and run AB testing of new features, rapidly validating or disproving them, informed by user data, customer needs, business potential, and technical feasibility
The accomplished individual will possess...
- A Bachelor's Degree with 5-7 years of product experience preferable in a retail environment
- Possess strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-a compelling, impactful storyteller
- Analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Experience working in scrum/agile management methodologies a plus
- Experience with user research, AB testing, and other techniques to validate and inspire ideas.
- Resourceful, ability to understand that constraints breed creativity, and you thrive in an environment that includes limited resources.
- Collaborative and a passion for digital products - not just the way they work but how they feel to the end user.
- Have a point of view and be an active listener.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technologies; experience with SFCC platform preferred
- Deep understanding of customer journeys with proven ability to transform customer needs into actionable product roadmaps and requirements
- Ability to inspire and partner with diverse individuals at all levels of the organization in a global, highly cross-functional and matrixed environment
- Self-directed, resourceful, and adept working in ambiguous environments
- Global experience preferred