Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
The Production Manager manages the placement, execution and follow-up of manufacturing orders to drive the on-time delivery of quality, profitable goods.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Strategy & Innovation
- Evaluates and manages vendor performance critically based on purchase order history of on-time delivery, lead time, quality acceptance rates, fulfilment, and margins.
- Streamlines, with cross-functional teams, the factory base for maximum performance of product execution and company deliverables.
Operations and Results
- Manages on-time placement of final buys with staff and cross-functional teams, tracking of WIP and production from hand off to final deliveries and insures all necessary approvals have been obtained; manages with staff non-compliance/claims chargebacks with vendors; coordinate customs classification coordination with Imports. Assists in negotiations on pricing to ensure profitability for buys.
- Partner with PD/Design, Merchandising and Sales to ensure correct execution of products in production and attain agreed-upon margin goals and delivery; set and articulate expectations. Ensures timely hand off of development into production.
- Follow and enforce production standards across brands and vendors; execute quality control initiatives, including QA analysis and solutions; adhere to and enforce production standards set by Centric Brands, its agents, and our clients.
- Troubleshoot quality issues with factories, vendors and team(s).
Customers & Relationships
- Partner with cross-functional peers, customers, Sales, Merchandising and Operations, as well as vendors and factories to ensure on time flow of goods relative to orders and anticipated demand criteria.
- Coordinate communication and follow-up with internal and external customers and contacts regarding production, including suppliers and vendors.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Leadership & Teams
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up and across where necessary.
- Attract, develop and retain talent.
- Monitor, evaluate, and coach performance of staff for bench strength and succession planning.
- Ability to multi-task, manage teams, meet deadlines; highly detail oriented and meticulous.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5-8 year’s experience
- Knowledge of line plans and T&A Calendar, WIP and Pivot reports.
- Strong proficiencies in SAP, PLM, Microsoft Office, Excel.
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer