Manager, Production - Keystone - Day Shift
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : Bucks County
Town : Bristol
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Develop frontline management team in areas of technical job skills and employee relations.
- Develop individuals to meet all the qualifications as outlined by the Production Supervisor Technical Training Manual.
- Closely monitor and assure that efficiency, material usage and other Key Performance Indicators are achieved daily.
- Schedule all workload requirements by working closely with internal customer groups to maintain high customer service levels.
- Insure that necessary resources are available to meet operational goals and objectives (manpower, equipment, etc.).
- Insure all quality, safety, and regulatory guidelines are met and enforced on a daily basis.
- Work closely with other groups to implement best practices and cost savings.
- Maintain proper spending as outlined in departmental budgets.
- Evaluate the current and future needs of the business and the departmental ability to meet those needs.
- Effectively communicate all necessary information regarding policies, performance and direction.
- Acts as Duty Executive when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years manufacturing experience including two (2) years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills.
- Must demonstrate a desire and a strong ability to lead people.
- Proficient in Grade 25 qualifications.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving techniques.
- Takes on special projects as needed.
- Minimum 18 months as a Grade 25.
Job: Distribution/ Warehouse/ Logistics - Supply Chain
Primary Location: US-PA-Bristol
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 209344
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not
to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,
sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions),
gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to
otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices.
Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview,
please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.